February classes will be held on the 7th and 21st. We will be working with Watercolors!
March classes will be held on the 13th and 27th. We will be working with Mixed Media!
April classes will be held on the 3rd and 17th. We will be Painting Birdhouses!
- The classes being offered each month will be for ages 8 through 11
- Two sessions on the designated two Fridays per month, and each session is limited to 12 students.
Here is how to sign up!
- Session 1 will be from 11:30 to 12:30, and
- Session 2 will be from 12:30 to 1:30.
- The cost remains $5 per session per child, but you will need to pay online for the 2 sessions ($10 per child) monthly.
- The link to pay online is:
- Session One:
- Session Two:
- *** Please Note***Because we are working with different materials, I must know in advance if your child is going to attend so I can make sure to bring enough supplies. We will use your online payment to know how many to plan for. The cut-off will be the 5th of each month. We will post reminders the first of each month and let you know what the next medium will be.
Have an older child looking to take their art to the next level, with guided expert instruction?
An older children’s class (12 and up) will be offered at Anamax Park starting in February, with an emphasis on acrylic painting, and we may also have sessions using clay. I’ll have to see what the interest is.
Click on Sign Up for Anamax Classes!
Don’t forget, there are other classes at Anamax Park for the younger children that might be of interest to you as well!